Saturday, August 6, 2011

Eastern Angler Travels West!?

      Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy preparing for my trip to Montana!!!I leave tomorrow morning at 4:30, and will probably fish the Yellow Stone that day around 4:00pm. For our trip my mom, dad, and I are traveling from the Billings area to fish the Yellow Stone and move south in towards Jackson Hole. We will be fishing the Snake River, The Yellowstone River, The Madison River, and when we fly out to Denver after Montana is done we will fish the Frying Pan and the Roaring Fork. I will have some amazing content for you guys when I return and I am really excited and thankful that I am able to experience some of, if not the best trout fishing the US has to offer. Thanks for the support you guys have shown me so far and remember that if you have any friends that like to fish or people you want to share this blog with, don't hesitate! Thanks!!!

The Snake River
The Madison River
The Yellowstone River
The Frying Pan
The Roaring Fork

No comments:

Post a Comment