Saturday, August 27, 2011

Montana Recap #2

Ok, so at the end of our wade day with Coach Lance, we headed to where the Madison River begins below the dam of lake Ennis. This place was amazing! There were boulders the size of trucks everywhere and the water was heavy. Upstream nymphing all the shallow pockets produced about 3-4 rainbows and white fish each. There are browns in there that can reach 5-8 lbs! I didn't hook one, but I know they are in there. In total I probably caught around 40 fish in 3 hours. I got a bunch of pictures, so here they are!

Whitefish
Part #3 Coming Soon!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ketchikan Alaska fishing specializes in Salmon and Halibut fishing. Offering best Alaska fishing charters and Ketchikan Fishing Charters with affordable packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awaitng part 3 please?? Great blog.

    I'm@www.smallstreambrowntroutfishing.blogspot.com

    Call in and follow if you get time?

    Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete